Pages

BEAUTY: Holiday Nails With Sparkle

The holidays are in full swing and that means free time is in short supply. But that doesn't mean we don't have time for a ten-minute manicure. Since it's the holiday season and that means lights, tinsel and sparkle - I went with a festive looking red over a base coat, and then topped it off with a glittery clear coat. 



I know lots of people skip putting on a base coat, but I think it is essential, especially if you wear a lot of dark coloured polishes. It prevents the nail colour from staining the nail, gives the polish something to grip to, and fills in any ridges or imperfections to help your manicure last as long as possible. I highly recommend the Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat. It's inexpensive and works perfectly. If you have any base coat recommendations, let me know!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment